STUDENTS AND OB
You are a design or business master degree student from an acclaimed university in China or abroad, or are a bachelor student with outstanding achievements.
Either way, you are a hands-on person with dedicated spirit to become a leader in the branding and design industry.
You work at least for 6-9 month on a project and are independent and entrepreneurial. Ideally you speak Chinese and English, but most important is your talent in this field.
We have placements for 3 types of internships:
1. Student Internship: you are a student at a high school or university
in either a bachelor of Masters program
2. Trainee: you have finished either your high-school, bachelor or masters degree and looking for a 9-12 months work experience placement for work experience in China
3. Volunteer: you are an enthusiast for one of our social projects that can make an impact to the world and people in developing nations.
In all three cases we welcome your input and interest in our company and projects in order to make a difference
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• Chinese / Cantonese or English speakers;
• Foreign students / Graduates Professionals in Guangzhou/Hangzhou
• Experience and affinity with marketing, branding and design
• Able to work for multiple industries: generalists
• Well skilled in at least Word/Excel/PPT, ideally in AI/PS
• Very organized, highly detail oriented, and pro-active personality
• At least relevant project or work experience (or proven talents)
Internships or trainee programs can start anytime, but please be aware
that for several positions and projects, we have a full year program
that should match our planning.
These positions are ongoing throughout the whole year and should
overlap with the next student, trainee or volunteer:
Student Placement Offers
Students can do an internship with the following goals:
-Practical Work Experience
Topics that work for us:
• Product Design
• Product Engineering
• Graphic Design
• Motion Graphic
• Project Management
• HR / Legal / Administration
• Digital Marketing
• Market Research
• Service Design
We also welcome students to formulate their own ideas
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
What we need from you:
1) Introduction letter or email
• Write who you are
• What are you studying and why
• What are your learning objectives
• When are you available, and how long (min. 180 days!)
• Keep it 1A4 max
• Writing in English helps
2) English resume
• Your personal details
3) Chinese resume (if applicable)
4) Portfolio as PDF (for creatives)
• Your work
• What you did
• What you did in a team
• See also this link for a better portfolio
We have worked with, have agreements or post jobs at the following schools and universities:
• Industrial Design, Delft
• Politec Milano, Milan
According to the standard guidelines from i.e. Dutch HBO’s/Universities, the Net number of working weeks for an internship is 20 weeks
(100 Net working days).
This excludes personal holidays, public holidays or medical leave.
Students/schools should indicate this properly to Orange Branding
Within the internship period, there will be some public holiday weeks, please see the schedule of public holidays.
It is Orange Branding’s recommendation that the student should maintain the net number of days during the internship.
As China is a large country we expect that you plan any travels ahead and inform us well.
We strongly recommend that the student keeps to his or her planning as well as the minimum of 100 days internship. We warmly welcome students that stay longer than 100 days, so they also can enjoy more flexible travelling dates.
HOW TO APPLY
Our recruitment process is rather simple, find here what information is
needed to apply for your role.