1. Review and revise content for accuracy and quality, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
2. Communicate and work with design team to ensure that content is published in a timely manner.
3. Ensure correct tone, voice, clarity, flow and structure of content.
4. Write blurbs, headlines and straplines
5. Compile and update style guides as required.
6. Collaborate with team to come up with fresh and creative ideas, keeping audience in mind.
7. Ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
8. Stay abreast of latest media trends and content best practices.
9. Familiar with social and digital marketing
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English or related field.
2. Experiencing in publishing and/or editing preferred.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Highly organized and detail oriented.
5. Leadership and time management skills.
6. Proficient in desktop publishing software and Microsoft Office.