1. English – Chinese translation, good Chinese writing knowledge in terms of product design, marketing, branding, teaching/training materials etc..
2. Support different teams with desk research, and convert to bi-language translation.
3. Familiar with commercial terms and conditions.
4. Simultaneous translations of trainings and presentations.
5. The scope of work includes but not limited to the following: translation, writing, editing and fine-tune with all translation tasks.
6. Good communications skills and team player.
1. Excellent English-Chinese translation skills, capable of translating with an output of at least 4,000 English words a day.
2. Good in copy writing and translate western concepts to Chinese context.
3. Excellent organization skills/document archiving.
4. Proficient with English language, TEM-8 or equivalent preferred. Students with no working experiences, but qualified with proficient writing skills are also welcomed.
5. Solid foundation and understanding in English.
6. Proficient in office software and internet skills.
7. Strong time management ability, high efficiency and detail-oriented.
8. Able to work under pressure within deadline.